Kryptual understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|"Account"||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site.|
|"Cookie"||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below.|
|"Our Site"||means this website, www.kryptual.com|
i) Our Site, www.kryptual.com , is owned and operated by
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it, for example, when signing up for an Account.Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
1. contact information such as email addresses
2. IP address (automatically collected)
3. web browser type and version (automatically collected)
4. operating system (automatically collected)
5. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
1. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
2. We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
i) Providing and managing your Account
ii) Providing and managing your access to Our Site
iii) Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site
iv) Supplying Our services to you
v) Personalising and tailoring Our services for you
vi) Responding to communications from you
vii) Supplying you with email newsletters and alerts that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the email or alert you received.
viii) Market research
ix) Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience
3. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
4. Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as "behavioural advertising" – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser's privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
1. We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
2. Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
3. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
1. We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes Our subsidiaries.
2. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
3. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
4. In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
2. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner,you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
1. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails).
1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
1. You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com
2. By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
3. Before any Cookies are placed on your computer or device, subject to section 12.5and/or section 12.8, you will be shown a pop-up message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow only first party Cookies and block third party Cookies.
4. Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. These Cookies are shown below in section 12.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser's settings as detailed below in section 12.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
5. The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Type Of Cookie||Purpose|
|Site Performance Cookies||These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.|
|Anonymous Analytics Cookies||Every time someone visits our website, software provided by another organisation generates an 'anonymous analytics cookie'. These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before. Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don't, we generate new ones. This allows us to track how many individual users we have, and how often they visit the site. Unless you are signed in to Kryptual, we cannot use these cookies to identify individuals. We use them to gather statistics, for example, the number of visits to a page. If you are logged in, we will also know the details you gave to us for this, such as your username and email address.|
|Geo-Targeting Cookies||These cookies are used by software which tries to work out what country you are in from the information supplied by your browser when you click on a web page. This cookie is completely anonymous and we use it in order to better understand where our users are.|
|Registration Cookies||When you register with Kryptual, we generate cookies that let us know whether you are signed in or not. Our servers use these cookies to work out which account you are signed in with. If you have not selected 'keep me signed in', your cookies get deleted when you either close your browser or shut down your computer. While you are signed in, we combine information from your registration cookies with analytics cookies, which we could use to identify which pages you have seen on the website.|
6. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
7. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
8. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
9. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
10. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to- date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
UK -Kemp House,
160 City Road, London,
+40(0) 207 689 7888
Mon - Fri, 8:00-22:00